This article describes how to go from a crosstab...
...to a crosstab showing Row Comparisons based on Column %:
1. Select your table.
2. In the toolbar go to Automate > Browse Online Library > Significance testing in Tables > Row Comparisons using Column %.
3. Set the Lowercase confidence level. By default, this is 0.1 (90%).
4. Set the Uppercase confidence level. By default, this is 0.05 (95%).
5. Press OK.
6. Select Row Comparisons in your table via right-click > Statistics - Cells.
Please note the following:
- Comparisons are performed using the Chi-Square Test for Compatibility of K Counts for each pair of rows within each column of the table.
- Other than design effects and weights, the specified settings under Edit > Project Options > Customize > Statistical Assumptions are not taken into account by this test. That is, it will not take into account multiple comparison corrections, specified significance levels, or any other test parameters.
- NET rows are automatically excluded from the testing.
How to Show Statistical Significance in Q
Article is closed for comments.