A simple way to do Mixture Models in Q.
Mixture models for segmentation can be performed in Q by:
- Setting up the regression model in Q as an Experiment.
- Selecting Create > Segments > Latent Class Analysis.
- Selecting the experiment question(s) in the Questions to analyze box.
- Setting Form segments by to splitting by individuals (latent class analysis, cluster analysis, mixture model).
- Press Advanced.
- Specify the required Distribution.
How to do Latent Class Regression
Article is closed for comments.