Analyzing your Google analytics data in Q gives you the ability to more deeply analyze web traffic data.
Importing data from Google Analytics requires a couple of initial steps that you or your account administrator will need to do to your account. These steps come from  and . You should look there for the most complete documentation.
Add Service Account credentials
To get started using Analytics API, you need to first create or select a project in the Google Developers Console and enable the API. Using this link guides you through the process and activates the Analytics API automatically.
To set up a new service account, do the following:
- Click Add credentials > Service account.
- You should download the service account's public/private key as a JSON file. This will be used later.
- Make note of the email address associated with this new Service account.
Your new public/private key pair is generated and downloaded to your machine; it serves as the only copy of this key. You are responsible for storing it securely.
Add credentials to account
- Go to the Admin section of your Google Analytics account.
- Select the account you wish to access from the Account list.
- Click on User Management.
- Using the email address from the service account, add permissions for this address. Permissions Read & Analyze is sufficient.
Accessing Google Analytics data
Once you have set up your account to allow API access, you need to decide what dimensions and metrics to download. The Dimensions & Metrics Explorer allows you to find out what they are called and which combinations are valid.