This feature can be used to obtain diagnostic information, referred to as the Grow Settings and Analysis Report, for a segmentation/tree output from Latent Class Analysis, Mixed-Mode Cluster Analysis or Mixed-Mode Tree.
A Q project containing a Mixed-Mode Tree, Mixed-Mode Cluster Analysis and/or a Latent Class Analysis output.
To run the diagnostic analysis report:
- Select any or multiple outputs from a Mixed-Mode Tree, Mixed-Mode Cluster Analysis and/or a Latent Class Analysis.
- Select Run Automate > Browse Online Library > Machine Learning > Diagnostic > Analysis Report to obtain the grow settings and analysis report for each selected segmentation output.
Below are the results of running a Latent Class Analysis using several variable sets from a survey examining respondents' preferences for different types of cola.
After selecting the output and runnning Anything > Advanced Analysis > Cluster > Diagnostic > Analysis Report, the following report is obtained.
If you modify any of the input data to your tree or update/rerun your analysis, you will need to rerun this feature to obtain the new analysis report. The output containing the report will show an error informing you of this.
Customizing the QScript
Customizing QScripts in Q4.11 and more recent versions
- Start typing the name of the QScript into the Search features and data box at the top right of the Q window.
- Hover your mouse over the QScript when it appears in the QScripts and Rules section of the search results. A preview of the documentation will appear to the right.
- Press Edit a Copy (bottom-left corner of the preview).
- Run the QScript, by pressing the blue triangle button.
- Save the QScript and run it at a later time, using Automate > Run QScript (Macro) from File.
Customizing QScripts in older versions
- Create a new text file, giving it a file extension of .QScript. See here for more information about how to do this.
- Run the file using Automate > Run QScript (Macro) from File.