The Brand Health Table is a feature that gives you a convenient way to combine and display results from several tables. They are usually used to combine data from brand health metrics like Awareness, Consideration, Purchase, etc., and they look like this:
If you created a Brand Health Table (found in Marketing > Brand Health Table) before May 2023, your output may error after our R servers are upgraded to the latest R version 4.3 on August 3rd, 2023, see Changes in R version 4.3. This article explains how to amend these outputs automatically so they don't error out after the R update.
- A project with Brand Health Table outputs.
- The automation will check all brand health outputs in the project, but the only outputs that need to be changed are those with the warning message "cannot xtfrm data frames" in the object inspector:
This tool will go through your project, identify any Brand Health Tables that need to be updated, modify their R Code so that the error will be avoided, and then rerun the output, more detail on how the tool works is on our Q wiki at Upgrade Brand Health Table.
- Open your Q Project
- Select Automate > Browse Online Library > Upgrades > Upgrade Brand Health Table.
- When the automation is finished, you'll be presented with a dialogue box with one of the following messages:
- Could not find any Brand Health Tables that needed to be updated.
- All Brand Health Tables were updated successfully.
- Some Brand Health Tables were in error after updating.
- You should File > Save your Q Project to save these changes.
If you have any concerns about updating the Brand Health Table, please contact email@example.com for further guidance.