This article describes how access Q's hundred+ self-guided training modules.
- From within Q, select Help > Online Training.
- You will need to first create an online training account by selecting Create a Q Training Account. There is no cost for this, and the purpose of the account is to allow you to keep track of which training modules you have yet to complete.
- Enter an email address and password and click Sign In.
- Each of the training modules has a learning-by-doing structure, guiding you through performing tasks in Q, with Q on the left side of the screen and the tutorial shown on the right. Perform the steps in Q listed in the tutorial on the right.
If you are having problems getting the online tutorials to work correctly, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Close all your browser windows and Q, then start Q, and from within Q select Help > Online Training.
- Rearrange the windows on the screen so that they are laid out as in the example above.
- Copy and paste the training link from your web browser into a different web browser and see if another web browser works better.
- Reboot your computer and try again.
- If your computer is set up with an Internet proxy then the proxy should exclude computers on the local network, or "localhost". A proxy may be set up in Windows' Internet Options, or in the options for your web browser.
- Disable AntiVirus software and the Windows Firewall.