Get Q to remember preferences to ignore NET and SUM and the advanced settings for your exports.
- Select all the tables in a project.
- Press the Export to Excel button.
- Uncheck Ignore NET and SUM.
- Modify the Advanced settings as per your requirements.
- Press OK twice.
Any tables that are then created by duplicating tables will remember these defaults. However, there is no way to:
- Have Q apply the same settings in new projects.
- Change the defaults other than by repeating the above process.