This article describes how to go from a standard table...
...to a table that highlights cells based on specified values:
1. Select your table.
2. In the toolbar go to Automate > Highlight Cells Rules.
3. Choose the desired definition from Greater than, Less than or Between. Note, you can change the definition once the dialog appears.
4. OPTIONAL: Update the Statistic (if different from the default).
5. Set the Value to base the condition on.
6. OPTIONAL: Tick Include NETs/SUMs.
7. Set the Color in the color picker.
8. Press OK.
9. OPTIONAL: To change the settings, right-click the rule in the Rules tab > Edit Rule.