Select the table or tables in the Report which you wish to print and select Print from the File menu.
Tables can be previewed using File > Print Preview.
There are a variety of ways to modify the appearance of printed documents:
- Margins and paper sizes can be set in File > Page Setup.
- Formatting options for the screen, exporting and printing are controlled using styles, which are modified at Edit > Project Options > Customize > Table Styles.
- Heading fonts, font styles and font sizes in printed documents and PDFs are modified at Edit > Project Options > Printed Headings.
- A cover page can be created in Edit > Project Options > Printed Cover Page.
- Headers and footers can be set in Edit > Project Options > Printed Header/Footer. Footers for individual tables can be set by right-clicking on the table and selecting Table Options > Footer.
How to Troubleshoot When Trees Are Too Small When Printing
Article is closed for comments.