Select the table or tables in the Report which you wish to print and select Print from the File menu.
Tables can be previewed using File > Print Preview.
There are a variety of ways to modify the appearance of printed documents:
- Margins and paper sizes can be set in File > Page Setup.
- Formatting options for the screen, exporting and printing are controlled using styles, which are modified at Edit > Project Options > Customize > Table Styles.
- These settings only apply to exports to PDF or to images (when exported to PowerPoint and Word). Table style settings do not apply to tables exported as editable tables in PowerPoint or to Excel exports.
- Heading fonts, font styles and font sizes in printed documents and PDFs are modified at Edit > Project Options > Printed Headings.
- A cover page can be created in Edit > Project Options > Printed Cover Page.
- Headers and footers can be set in Edit > Project Options > Printed Header/Footer. Footers for individual tables can be set by right-clicking on the table and selecting Table Options > Footer.