To update value attributes by cutting and pasting, follow these steps:
- Open the Value Attributes.
- With your left mouse button, click on row 1 and drag down to the last row so that all rows are selected.
- Press the copy button (bottom of the screen, immediately to the right of Auto-Update.
- Paste into Excel (you can use another program, but it is generally easier in Excel).
- Update the contents of the cells in Excel.
- Copy all of the cells in Excel, including the headings.
- Select all the cells in Q which will be pasted into.
- Press the paste button (to the right of the copy button).
- Confirm the columns to paste into in Q and click OK.
- Click OK again.