At least two variables with data stored in a binary format (1's and 0's).
- Go to Create > Charts > Visualization > Exotic > Venn.
- Under Inputs > DATA SOURCE > Variables in 'Data' select the variables or variable set you want to use for the visualization.
- OPTIONAL: Under Chart, you can make additional modifications, such as adjust the color palette and font.
- Minimizes sum of squared residuals to find the best overlap. Where no diagram appears, it is likely that there is a problem with the inputs.
- If resizing a Venn diagram, it is necessary to press the Calculate button to have it redraw.
- It is important to note that Venn diagrams can only perfectly depict the intersection of three or fewer variables. Any more and the diagram becomes an approximation.