We have been running a tracking study over the last few years. The person who previously set up the coding each wave has left my team, and with a new person setting up the coding this latest wave, the outputs looks very different from pervious waves. Is there a way I can maintain consistency in coding between waves?
- A tracking study with two or move waves.
- .Qcodes that you have exported from one wave that you want to re-use the categorization in a different document or for a different variable set.
- On the Variables and Questions tab, select the original Text variables (their Name is Q1a_1 to Q1a_c); the Question Type should be Text (not Text - Multi).
- Right-click and select Insert Variables > Code Text > New Code Frame > Manual Categorization > Mutually Exclusive Categories.
- Click Import and load the .qcodes file you've exported from the Wave 1 version of the project.
- Tidy up the remaining uncoded categorization, then click Save Categories.